- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP)
- Production Control
- Production and quality control
- Inventory and general accounting control
- Linking personnel, accounting and inventory modules
Which maps to the different production stages as follows:
- Product Design
- Production Planning
- Manufacturing Operations
- Material Handling
- Assembly Operation
- Testing and Inspection
- Production Control
- Input the basic system data for the database paths
- Enter the company name, logo and address and al the relevant data
- Enter the sub codes for the company including machines, production lines and plans, operation conditions, quality control, and operating conditions
- Enter the machines data , status, conditions, depreciation date, working ability, working hours, hours value, depreciation period calculating and ability of performance
- The system calculates the working age and the working value of each machine
- Job orders control
- Defining the basic information about machinery or tools used in production and the way of calculating its consumption
- Kind of labor needed in different production stages as the program updates the value from the salary program
- Creating the basic tables for the necessary cost elements in the typical products as raw materials, machinery , labor and so on
- Production planning
- Job orders
- Job order implementation
- Posting to cashier
- Posting to general accounting
- Quality control
- Structures definition
- Description and production input and quantity
- Operation conditions and expected product defining
- Describing quality criteria , operation stages, cost centers and responsible labor
Decide the structures or main items to be produced in a certain period , the plan period.
Job Orders (JO)
- Inputs and outputs description
- Operation conditions description
- Operation stages description
- Job orders data ( date and description)
- Customer data
- Bid or contract data
- Cost center data
- It deals with typical, direct or budget based orders or even reproducing a previous job order
- The job order is liable to be divided into stages
- Counting up the virtual costs before hand and providing reports for production possibility
- Material requirement planning (MRP) according to the available materials as laborers, machinery , raw materials and deciding dates of action
- Counting up the actual costs step by step through the motion in other applications or directly and comparing· and predicting before hand
- Any element can be replaced by another in the job order
- The cost of an order can be recounted during or after the job
- Job orders , operation rates and achievement rates can be pursued in all the stages
Job Order Implementation
- Query about implementation stages, employee, working hours, implementation date and quantity and machine working hours.
- This can be controlled in a multi job order control module
- Showing the labors using the human resources modeule as source for information
- The used machines data from machinery database
- Items from inventory database
- Final products
Job Order Transactions
- Job order pursuing window is available in production halls and outside in all the stages ( Monitoring)
- Recording the work hours for the machinery and laborers, related to the job orders through monitors
- Receiving job orders concerning materials, package and consumed spare parts and other store managing systems ( BOM)
- Receiving addition for full or half produced items in the stock managing system
- Pursuing job orders motion and analyzing at the level of time, products, materials, machinery and workers.
Check elements to decide validity , source and all relevant data.
A variety of quality control forms on the basis of the world standards
Recording labors time schedules and working hours for each worker.
- Enter the items, suppliers and stock.
- The system calculates the in-stock items, the item balances an d suppliers and their balances.
Accounting and Schematic Budget
- Recording accounts, fixed assets, item depreciation, accounts payable and accounts receivable, production cost, accounts balances and cash transactions.
- The system facilitate creating schematic budgets which presents forming a certain product in all elements so that the system can recall prices from other applications like store accounting application, salaries application and general accounting application.
- The expected costs are defined before production with the possibility of transforming budget into price offer and printing it.
The system provides a lot of queries to facilitate and control work.
These jobs are available in all system screens and vary according to each screen.
- The system provides a lot of powerful and advacned queries to facilitate and control work
- These jobs are available in all system screens
- The system provides a complete set of reports and queries about job orders, fulfillment liability, products and production rates, pursuing action, and held back, deviation rates in times and cost and comparing the virtual and actual costs.
- It also provides reports for following up machinery and laborers and comparing periods and economic feasibility of machines and laborers
- Ability to issue unlimited number of reports in the a customizable format and content.
- An efficient report builder allowing data to be exported or imported from MS Excel and many other data file types.
- Permissions to use and access reports could be granted/revoked to/from system users.
- Ability to generate reports based on custom queries that could be bulit using the SQL Tool.
- A lot of advanced predefined filtering and selection criteria such as: specific date range and etc...
- Ability to select specific report columns and analysis elements.
- Calculate and preview before printing.
Related to regular and emergent maintenance, necessary for productive machines as the allotted job orders are renewed and failures and their timing and the maintenance officials are registered; this enables pursuing the consequences
There is a record for the future regular maintenance and its timing, and following it up especially with outer suppliers
This section provides the necessary analysis for maintenance and failures with regard of reasons, results, officials and spare parts consumption
Deals with recording the Quality forms which are followed at present in all stages of production, putting in data or printing them
Provides the various queries for Quality forms related to production, time and performers