The Documentary Flow Cycle Module consists of the following sub-modules:
Warehouse and Inventory Management
Items Master File
- Free coding up to 15 digits for item numbers
- Processing service items which have no balance and can be sold and /or bought
- Processing alternative number to deal with the item and can be used as model number, trade number or scientific term….etc and can be named and recalling the item through it
- Possibility to identify item alternatives
- Open flexibility to define alternative keys to pursue details of item balance like validity date, measurements, color ,roll ,sorting…etc, with the complete processing in all system parts
- Defining expenditure policy is possible. It is also possible to change it from an item to another.
- Possibility to dividing items into main and subsidiary categories or according to class or at any level
- Ability to sorte items for pursuing each unit
- It can be on the stock level with complete processing for key balance for pursuing details of each item according to previous identification like validity date balances or size, color or sort and mixed balances ; in addition to pursuing balances in the control unit , in case.
- Follow up the level of stock balances and identifying the minimum and maximum demand level for each inventory and for each item in all the stores and pursuing personal imprest account balance
- Ability to define additional balance control unit and relating it to the main balance measurement unit. It can also provide all the reports for both units if used (e.g. number and weight, or height and weight or cartoon and square meter …etc)
- Providing variable queries about balances
- Ability to spend without book balance and control this aspect among the users.
- Ability to pursue motion of each single unit
- Open flexibility to define types of motion journal, their names , their documents serial number and accounting directives
- Flexibility to decide types of stock motion , all details, either in or out and the different effects on balance, cost, accounts or so and particulars names.
- Ability to define certain depot motion for each single store leading to adapting the system and decreasing illogical data in using the system, to facilitate work and decreasing mistakes
- Ability to relate motion types and documents to other types or issuing from it like spending bill according to purchases bill or addition bill according to purchase order and so on .there is also relation between many documents to other documents
- Provided with different journal motion types and motion types related to the nature of the industrial organization with the ability to add or change.
- Ready to issue all types of store documents considering privacy , protection and control over reprinting the same document and its serial number
- Able to regulate the layout and format of the extracted documents according to the ISO set formats
- There is a lot of reports to control the store, its motion like inventory reports at any level or date. Identification reports for transfer balance between stores and store level reports and turnover and stagnation rates, item turnover cards, residuary, balance analysis and spending rates and analysis
Inventory Accounting Management
This part of the system work on the store department data previously registered through the store department motion .It provides the following:
- Mobile average for item cost at the item level as a whole and in each single depot
- Applying expenditure policy on prices ( FIFO, LIFO , AVERAGE)
- Processing zero cost items(presents) spending
- Recording each single unit price in case of using more than one measurement unit for an item and providing evaluating reports for different units.
- A variety of reports for evaluating current stock or previous date on the basis of average cost prices and last purchasing price , selling price at the level of the item ,the class in all its levels, branches and total.
- Spending valuing reports, depot additions or imprest account, department or cost center according to spending purposes and various additions.
- Reports for comparing manual inventory with book inventory and the ability to automatic starting deficiency and access adjustment receipts after affirmation
Sales and Marketing
- Sales price list for different items with many prices with ability to relate packing to price
- Lists of price agreements and rules of agreed upon discount
- Sales and distributing representatives' data and sharing out the customers among them
- Classifying customers according to cities, quarters and districts
- Recording rules of offers and special discounts
- Recording rules of representative commission
- Registering data of tenders and pursues and keep it in history order
- Extracting presented price offers, printing them and following them up
- Registering customer orders and importing them from price offers
Ability to keep the necessary amounts in stores to fulfill the orders either raw materials or final products
- Issuing cash payment receipts / cheques in payment for orders or agreements
- Issuing, printing, numerating and transferring sales invoices to customer accounts.
- Issuing inventory releasing receipts on the basis of sales invoices or cash receipts or directly
- Recording motion of the returns and extracting the related documents
- Ability to release bill items from different stores
- Ability to extract spending receipt for many invoices or cash payment receipts ( multiple relationships)
- Providing a variety of reports, sales analysis and returned at the level of item, representative, class, customer, districts, quarters, and branches, all this come with graphs to clarify a comparison between sales , cost and profit margin and different comparisons between items or classes, or representatives or even comparing periods or extracting data of a certain period
- Reports of representatives sales and their commissions
- Analysis of customers movement, their places according to the deal size and analyzing the slow customer and extracting detailed grouped data clarifying each single customer motion and his account and payment action
- Analyzing sales according to the customer, and orders and comparing sales with all costs, profits of each order and of each customer at any period
- Ability to extract statement of the open invoices of a customer or a representative through cash payment and allocating invoices either automatically or manually
- Item price lists
- Price agreement lists and the accepted discounts
- Suppliers registering according to item classification
- Introducing tenders, printing and inviting the meant suppliers
- Recording bids and offers and comparing them to define the supplier
- Printing and extracting purchasing and supplying orders
- Registering supplying invoices, comparing them with orders and deducing the differences.
- Printing the addition permission and transferring customer dues to their accounts
- Providing a variety of reports, purchases analysis at the level of item, class, supplier and branches, and comparing and analyzing the prices and price changes
- Reports for pursuing purchases orders ,overdue and defined dates
- Printing withholding forms for taxation
- Extracting analysis of the size of dealing with suppliers and ability to extract statement of the supplier account providing the motion with supplying and payment from accounting systems
- Ability to extract statement of the open invoices of a supplier through cash payment and allocating invoices either automatically or manually.
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
As dealing with suppliers and Customers is related to the documentary cycle, accounts receivable and accounts payable are attached to that cycle for updating
Suppliers and customers master file
- Provides a record of the basic data, credit limits, tax card data, trade register, agreement conditions, the responsible representative and the person in imprest account
Statements of accounts
- Ability to extract statement of account of any customer or supplier in any period
- Possible to merge many statements in one single statement
- The data is extracted from the treasury motion, cheques and/or accounts journal entries in addition to the customer movement in the documentary cycle
Customers and suppliers' balances
- Data of the balances of any customer/ supplier must be extracted either they are open balances or cash receipts/unpaid, returned cash /payment receipts
Reports and analysis
- Issuing reports of suppliers/customers balances in any period arranged in many ways
- Reports of balance obsolescence in a way allowing the user to define periods or times and type of obsolescence
- Ability to analyze purchases/sales , suppliers/ customers from purchases and sales program
- Ability to extract forms of allowance and addition taxes and particulars of addition or allowance of any customer/supplier at any period
- Record for each single treasury and the validity for each user
- Record for different expenses budgets in general and at the level of each branch or cost center or department
- Issuing spend or payment orders to be approved
- Issuing spend or cash receipt and recording the data and ability to relate payments to the original documents either they are of the suppliers, customers or expenses
- Recording the particulars of the received or issued cash receipts and ability to print cheques or promissory notes
- Posting the treasury motion to the general accounting
- Pursuing the spent amounts in each expense group according to the budget and warning in case of exceeding.
- Printing treasury motion journal clarifying all the transactions dealt with in cash or cheques with the necessary analysis
- Analyzing the cash flow and payment during any period according to the different items
- Future analytic reports for the expected cash flow recorded in pay orders and ability to compare cash and payment receipts