Go to top
Junior Delphi Developer
Job Code: DELPHI-DEV-1
- Perform ERP application maintenance under supervision
- Actively involved in technical discussion with implementation team, users
- Provide technical support to implementation team, users.
- Prepare test report and follow up on reported bug fixes
- Prepare product releases and implement proper control for each product release
- Carry out code maintenance and perform code walkthroughs.
- Expect to carry out development/design work for existing and new applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowldge of SQL and MS SQL Server
- Practical experience in Delphi or equivelent language
- Some quality assurance experience is preferred
- Some software design experience is preferred
- Experience in SDLC and various test methodologies would be added advantage
- Able to work independently and as a team in a dynamic environment.
- Good Communication and writing skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with people at all levels within an organization
- Basic knowledge of hardware, networking
- Able to setup test environment
- Residence in Tanta or near by city.